Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh, Canada...

This is going to be my first time out of the country. Ever. I love flying with a window seat. If you've ever flown out of Las Vegas on a cloudless night, you know how it looks like a glowing galaxy of its own. And airplane pretzels are wonderful. I haven't written in a while, but here's everything I'm thinking about in no particular order. (Oops, that probably should have been the intro sentence.)
So, my family is flying out to Whistler for some epic skiing through epic powder. Full of epicness. And there's a pool and hot tub there. In Canada. I'm going to Canada. And I'm freakin out about it and I have to wake up at regular school time tomorrow to hop on a plane but I really don't care and I want to go fishing there sometime to catch a whopper and I want to go to Prince Edward Island because it's the setting of Anne of Green Gables and I just love travelling so much!
I should post pics of the trip on here, and I should post more pictures in general. Have I ever put a picture on here? One, maybe. That's a fail considering that I'm in photo club and all. And it's a fail that I've neglected the blog for so long. Sorry AP Comp teacher.
Anyways, photo club rocks, so here's a sample of what I've done with the masterful instruction of the photo club leaders...
That's a special motion setting photographing Anna and a hoola-hoop. Epic, right? No special effects needed.
Well, my little bro needs the laptop now, so bye.

1 comment:

  1. Canada, eh?

    Have fun, Kate! You'll have to update when you get back!

    ReplyDelete