Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pictures... just a few from a while ago

 Note the incredible power of color and pose in creating mood. My dog goes from "I would look at that thing you're holding but I'm lethargic" to "wait, did person say FOOD?"

Spring church camp was highly entertaining due to a dual slackline system. When the guys weren't doing flips off of them they used the set up like a giant hammock. Other highlights of the trip include rock climbing, ping pong, and tasty grub.

 The view from behind the cabin on the church retreat. Standing above a deep valley at sunrise I could see how the river pinched the campgrounds.
Who knew that Franconia Minnesota had a delightfully strange sculpture garden?

My foreign exchange buddy snapped the Wizard of Oz-ish photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment