Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween

When it comes to Halloween, my family  doesn't go all decoration crazy or anything. Right now we have one pumpkin sitting on the porch, and that's it. Halloween is an excuse to eat massive amounts of candy. My best Halloween memory is running around the neighborhood with huge pillow cases in which we collected the goodies, then taking inventory of each bag and bartering to get the best stuff. (the best sweets, In my opinion, will always be milk duds, chewy sweet tarts, sour skittles, and anything made of chocolate) Smashing squishy pumpkins in the woods after the holiday is pretty fun, too.

1 comment:

  1. You smash pumpkins in the woods? Awesome! Although, I feel like that's not as good as epic as exploding Easter Eggs with mini firecrackers. Just saying. Anyways, I hope you have a fun Halloween! Eat all of the good candy before your brother!

    ReplyDelete