Sunday, December 4, 2011

nerdy nerd (me)

  1. Even though I got over 100% on my last big math test, I made corrections to gain half of a point. The test was 50 points plus extra credit.
  2. Ping pong is awesome.
  3. I own (and sometimes even use) a unicycle.
  4. I knit and crochet.
  5. I shop online in the clearance section.
  6. I have a blog.
  7. I love animated movies and old TV shows.
  8. Books are sweet!
  9. I am pestering my parents to start a mini-library upstairs.
  10. I have a well-stocked pencil pouch.
  11. I get out all of my #2 pencils during a scantron test. (usually 5-7 pencils)
  12. I get ticked when someone doesn't give my pencil back.
  13. The longest I have gone without looking at Skyward is a week.
  14. I always bring a lunch from home.
  15. I have elbow-sized bandaids in my backpack.
  16. I wear glasses sometimes.
  17. I take AP classes mostly because I like the students in them.
  18. I don't play school sports.
  19. I have never been to a football game.
  20. I have never sent a text.
  21. I hate parties.
  22. I avoid social events at all costs.
  23. Dodgeball is torture.
  24. Fuzzy socks rock.
  25. I'm an introvert.
  26. I don't have any games on my graphing calculator.
  27. Several people have asked me if I am a teacher.
  28. I am easily amused. I don't really get bored.
  29. I used to have a pet fish. He chased a laser pointer. It was awesome.
  30. I like baking cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! I agree completely! This is you to a "T". I can see myself in lots of these too. I didn't know your fish died, though. Was it because you didn't clean the tank? (ha)

    ReplyDelete